Terms of Service - Hall of Hands Limited
Acceptance of Terms
The Terms of Service ("Terms") you are reading are a legal agreement between Hall of Hands Limited ("HOH") and yourself ("you"). By accessing or using any Hall of HandOH's application, services and/or websites (collectively, the "Service") you agree that you have read, understood, accept and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use the Service.
HOH reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to revise or modify these Terms at any time, and you agree to be bound by such revisions or modifications. Users are responsible for viewing these Terms periodically. Your continued use of the Service after a change or modification of these Terms has been made will constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms your only remedy is to discontinue your use of the Service and to cancel any accounts you have created using the Service.
If you violate the Terms, HOH reserves the right to issue you a warning regarding the violation or immediately terminate or suspend any or all accounts you have created using the Service. You agree that HOH need not provide you notice before terminating or suspending your account(s), but it may provide such notice in its sole discretion.
You agree that HOH may change any part of the Service, including its content, at any time or discontinue the Service or any part thereof, for any reason, without notice to you and without liability.
You declare that you are 13 years old or older. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you declare that your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these Terms. You may not use the Service and may not accept these Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with HOH, or (b) you are a person barred from receiving the Service under the laws of the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Service.
During the process of creating an account to access the Service ("Account"), you may be required to select a password or to allow us to access your account information from a social network service ("Login Information"). The following rules govern the security of your Account and Login Information. For the purposes of these Terms, references to Account and Login Information shall include any account and account information, including user names, passwords or security questions, whether or not created for the purpose of using the Service, that are used to access the Service (for example, account information for a social network service account from which the Service is accessed):
- Yu shall not share your Account or Login Information, nor let anyone else access your Account or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your Account. HOH will not ask you to reveal your password and will not initiate contact with you asking for answers to your password security questions;
- In the event you become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including, without limitation any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your Login Information or unauthorized access to your Account, you must immediately notify HOH and modify your Login Information;
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Login Information, and you will be responsible for all uses of your Login Information, including purchases, whether or not authorized by you;
- You are responsible for anything that happens through your Account, whether or not such actions were taken by you. You therefore acknowledge that your Account may be terminated if someone else uses it to engage in any activity that violates the Terms of Service or is otherwise improper or illegal.
- You undertake to monitor your Account to restrict use by minors, and you will deny access to children under the age of 13. You accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the Service by minors.
- HOH reserves the right to remove or reclaim any usernames at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to claims by a third party that a username violates such third party's rights.
Additionally, HOH may acquire information from you through:
- Your access and participation in message boards on a Service; or
- The contents of your Customer Support requests.
You understand that your user name and profile picture will be publicly available and that search engines may index your name and profile photo.
Subject to your agreement and compliance with these Terms, HOH grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, revocable, limited scope license to use the Service. Use of the Service shall be solely for your own, private, non-commercial entertainment purposes and for no other purpose whatsoever. You hereby acknowledge that your license to use the Service is limited by these Terms, and, if you violate or if, at any point, you do not agree to any of these Terms, your license to use the Service shall immediately terminate, and you shall immediately refrain from using the Service. If the Service or any part thereof is determined to be illegal under the laws of the country in which you are situated, you shall not be granted any license to use the Service, and must refrain from using the Service.
HOH may refuse access to the Service or may terminate your account without notice for any reason, including, but not limited to, a suspected violation of these Terms, illegal or improper use of your account, or illegal or improper use of the Service, User Content (as defined below), products, or HOH's intellectual property as determined by HOH in its sole discretion. You may lose your user name and persona, if applicable, as a result of account termination, without responsibility on the part of HOH for any damage that may result from the foregoing. If you have more than one account, HOH may terminate all of your accounts.
In addition to the foregoing, HOH may selectively remove, revoke or garnishee Benefits associated with your account. "Benefits" mean licensed rights granted, awarded, gifted, provided to and/or purchased by you to access and/or use online or off-line elements or features of the Service and/or products, and include but are not limited to paid and free downloadable content, virtual currency, digital and/or virtual assets, unlockable content, rights of use tied to unlock keys or codes, serial codes and/or online authentication of any kind, and in-game achievements. If your account, or a particular subscription for the Service associated with your account, is terminated, suspended and/or if any Benefits are selectively removed, revoked or garnisheed from your account, no refund will be granted, no Benefits will be credited to you or converted to cash or other forms of reimbursement, and you will have no further access to your account or Benefits associated with your account or the particular Service.
You acknowledge that HOH is not required to provide you notice before suspending or terminating your account or selectively removing, revoking or garnisheeing Benefits associated with your account. In the event that HOH terminates your account, you may not participate in any of the Service again without HOH's express permission. HOH reserves the right to refuse to keep accounts for, and provide access to the Service or other services to, any individual. You may not allow individuals whose accounts have been terminated by us to use your account. If you believe that any action has been taken against your account in error, please contact us.
As such, you should take care to preserve the originals of any content you provide and/or upload to the Service. You should have no expectation that any videos will always be available through the. Do not rely upon the Service as a storage space for such content.